E energija group companies:
- Initiate and develop green-field renewable projects;
- Invest in renewable electricity projects (wind, solar and biomass)
- Assist early-stage developers with project financing and construction management;
- Design, finance, build and operate renewable electricity generation capacities for business clients (ESCO model);
- Operate district heating systems in towns, generate heat and supply to the final customers;
- Invest into boiler houses and CHP’s, which replace fossil fuel with biomass in district heating systems;
- Generate and supply process steam for industrial companies and plants;
- Implement turnkey projects: design and build boiler houses and CHP’s;
- Produce boilers, flue gas cleaning equipment and other related boiler house equipment.
- Utilities and investment funds seeking for stable long-term yielding assets in renewables sector;
- Industrial companies using process steam & heat in the production process, e.g. paper, food processing, metalwork, alcohol and other industries;
- District heating companies that generate and supply heat to their users;
- District heating customers;
- Developers of biomass boiler house and CHP projects and construction companies.